Remineralizers and pH correctors
Calcite and Magnesium salts
Drinking water treatment - remineralization
Water that lacks calcium or magnesium salts is called soft water. When this condition is extreme, water is detrimental to human health and aggressive to pipelines.
Remineralizing the water, we take care of your health and that of the pipes or domestic and industrial facilities that are in contact with it.
Our calcite is a natural crystalline form of very pure calcium carbonate with multiple applications in water treatment.
What applications does calcite have?
- Increase the hardness and alkalinity of osmotic-processed water and thus balance its Langelier index
- Correct the pH of acid waters
- Eliminate excessive carbon dioxide from water
- Precipitate some metals
- Obtaining a fertilizer of slow release and high added value
- Reduction of sludge production and the costs derived from its disposal
- Control of unwanted phosphorus precipitation in pipes or hydraulic structures
The filter products that Betaquímica supplies to its customers are in accordance with the criteria set out in Royal Decree 902/2018 of July 20 on substances for the treatment of water destined *for human consumption following the tests described in UNE-EN standards.
What do you need?
Our technical team will help you find the right product