A cookie is a small file text that is memorised by your computer when you visit certain websites.
Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information on the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and how they use their equipment, that can be used to recognise the user.
The user’s browser memorises cookies on the hard disk solely during the current session, by occupying a minimum memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most are deleted from the hard disk at the end of the browsing session (the so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless thereof, they allow or prevent temporary or persistent cookies in the security settings.
Without your express consent – by activating cookies in your browser – BETAQUIMICA.COM will not link your stored personal data supplied at the time of registration or purchase to its cookies.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DOES BETAQUIMICA.COM USE?
– Technical Cookies: Technical cookies allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application and the use different options or services, such as traffic control and data communication, session identification, access restricted access parts, remember the items that integrate an order, carry out the purchasing process of an order, apply for registration or participation in an event, use security features during browsing, store contents for broadcasting videos or sound files or share content through social networks.
– Session Cookies: Session cookies allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as the language, the type of browser accessing the service, the regional settings from where you access the service, etc.
– Analytical Cookies: Analytical cookies, when treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the statistical measurement and analysis of the use that users make of the offered service. Thus, we analyse your browsing habits on our website in order to improve our offer of products or services.
Third-party Cookies: Betaquimica.com website may use third-party services that, at Betaquimica.com account, collect information for statistical purposes regarding the use of the Website by the user and for the provision of other services related to the Website activity and other Internet services.
In particular, this website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. located in the United States with headquarters at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by setting the following browser options installed on your computer:
– Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
For more information, you can check with Microsoft support or use the Help menu of your browser.
– Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
For more information, you can check with Mozilla support or use the Help menu of your browser.
– Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
For more information, you can check with Google support or use the Help menu of your browser
– Safari: Preferences -> Security.
For more information, you can check with Apple support or use the Help menu of your browser.
If you have any questions about our cookies policy, you can contact Creando Ideas at firstname.lastname@example.org