Users of this web page, hereinafter referred to as User, are hereby informed that the owner of website https://betaquimica.com, hereinafter referred to as the Website, is BETAQUIMICA, S.A., headquartered at Rambla Jaume Sàbat, 4 – 08172 Sant Cugat del Vallès (Barcelona) with NIF (Tax Identification Number) A58541467 and registered with the Board of Trade of Madrid, Tome 36297, Book 8784, Folio 100, Sheet M660452.
The User acknowledges that the information provided herein is accurate and correct, undertaking to notify any changes that may occur.
The website reserves the right to modify or remove any services offered through the web.
General usage standards
The User undertakes to use this Website in a diligent, correct and respectful manner, especially when he/she publishes opinions and/or comments.
Likewise, you shall not make comments or actions that are deemed:
- Defamatory, inaccurate, false, abusive, injurious, obscene, irreverent, offensive, insulting, tacitly or expressly sexual, threatening, harassing, racist, sexist, discriminatory for any reason, which attempts against morality, public order, fundamental rights , public liberties, honour, privacy or the image of third parties and in general the current legislation, and/or illegal or infringing upon the rights of third parties (e.g., industrial and intellectual property rights, privacy or publicity rights).
- Spam*, commercial messages, “chain letters” or unsolicited mass mailings that are false, misleading or that promote illegal activities or gross, threatening, obscene, defamatory or abusive conduct.
- Provide practical information on illegal activities.
- That carry any commercial activity, advertising or sales, even if there is no monetary consideration.
- That contain personal data about third parties that require the consent of the owner or owner of the rights.
The User will respond to the Website or any third party, for any damages that may be caused as a result of the breach of said obligation. The Website does not intervene with the contents of the Users.
Upon these legal conditions, no intellectual or industrial property rights are assigned on this Website and its contents (photographs, videos, creations, texts, …). Reproduction, transformation, distribution, public communication, disposal, extraction, reuse, forwarding or use of any nature by any means or procedure of any of them is expressly prohibited, except in cases in which it is legally permitted or authorised by the owner of the corresponding rights.
The Website is responsible for the services provided thereby and for the content directly originated in the website itself and identified with its corresponding copyrights.
The Website will take the necessary measures to ensure security and privacy in communications.
The Website reserves the right to suspend the provision of the service temporarily without prior notice to the User, whenever it is necessary to carry out maintenance, update or improve* the service.
The Website cannot guarantee 24-hour availability and continuity of the web service in case of interruptions, failures, etc.